Monday, August 17, 2009

First Day of School at LCCS

Today was the first day of school, and if you had asked me two weeks ago how I thought the first day of school would go I would have said terrible, but as of Sunday night the girls were so excited! This morning there was no whining or grumbles when I said it was time to get up, they just popped up and got in the shower!

Here is Chloe with her 2ND grade teacher Mrs. Light and at her new desk in her new room!

Hannah and her 2ND grade teacher Mrs. Jones and at her desk in her new room!
And our big 1st grader Miss Abby with Mrs Young (if she looks familiar she was Hannah's teacher last year and we were super excited to have her again) and at her new desk in her big 1st grade room!
I can't believe I am a mom of 2ND graders and a 1st grader they seem to be growing up too fast!





2 comments:

Mande said...

so fun! looks like ya'll are going to have a great year!

Mande said...

so fun! looks like ya'll are going to have a great year!