Saturday, May 23, 2009

And She's Off

What a day it was for Abbygail, yesterday she graduated Kindergarten and today she flew on a plane alone. Her Grandpa was coming on a flight to get her and it got cancelled and he couldn't get on the next flight here, so Abbygail said she wanted to go by herself and she did. Not one tear she was so tired of waiting for the plane, while we were at the gate she said " can the plane get here already or what?" I am sure I wasn't helping her by having my camera out and taking her picture about 100 times! At the check in counter getting her ticket (she is happy and so excited and truly is happy to pose for a photo)


Saying goodbye to Daddy and sissies, Lily was sad. (look for a story on this)
Walking up to the gate (still good with me taking photos)
About to get on the plane (and as you can see DONE with me taking her picture(there are lots more with eyes rolling and looks) I am sure Grandma was in Denver waiting to snap some herself)

No comments: