Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Cheese!

With the big girls all getting their own cameras this year for Christmas, Lily and Cupcake have had their photos taken more than can be counted. They are the favored items to take pictures of! Lily now come to any of us and says "I cheese" then while you are getting the camera she finds her spot with whatever she wants her photo taken with and says cheese until the flash goes off. Then she is running to you saying "I look me Cheese" when she sees the photo she say 1 of a few things "oh no again" "ohhhhhha me pancy" (fancy, the girls are really into reading Fancy Nancy books right now so everything has to be fancy) or "I ike it mine" (ike, Like) Sometimes she wants to get in the photo taking action, the last photo of Cupcake alone Lily took! Yes Lily is wearing one of Abbygail's gymnastic Leos (Abbygail had left on the floor by her bed instead of in the hammer) on top of her pj's she has a mind of her own when it comes to what she wants to wear and do these days!!


No comments: