Monday, August 4, 2008

9 Layers

The 9 layers of me...
I saw this one over at Sara's and had to play along.



LAYER ONE:

Name: Sarah

Birth date: Sept. 22

Birthplace: Dallas, Tx

Current Location: Fort Worth, Tx

Eye Color: Blue/Green

Hair Color: Red

Height: 5′2

Righty or Lefty: Righty

Zodiac Sign: Virgo



LAYER TWO:

Your heritage: Italian, Scottish, French, and Irish too.

The shoes you wore today: No shoes, at least not yet

Your weakness: Ice Cream and Snow Cones

Your fears: Something happening to my kids and/or husband

Your perfect pizza: Thin crusty crust, with bacon pieces, artichoke, and chicken

Goal you’d like to achieve: Getting back to my pre Lily weight



LAYER THREE:

Your most overused phrase on AIM: I don't IM

Your first waking thoughts: It's morning already

Your best physical feature: My legs / eyes

What you miss the most: grown up only time



LAYER FOUR:

Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke

McDonald’s or Burger King: Neither

Single or group dates: who has time for a date

Adidas or Nike: which ever is on sale

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Chicken Express Tea

Chocolate or vanilla: uh both hello



LAYER FIVE:

Smoke: Never,

ever Cuss: rarely

Sing: Yes, I love to sing with the girls

Take a shower everyday: need it, its my only quite

Do you think you’ve been in love: I am now

Want to go to college: I already did and don't want to think about it

Liked high school: Yes and No you can't like everything all the time

Want to get married: Already done it...twice

Believe in yourself: Yes

Get motion sickness: No

Think you’re attractive: Right now?? Ummm...no, in the past yes

Think you’re a health freak: Sometimes, but really want to be all the time

Get along with your parent(s): some of them

Like thunderstorms: When I am home, and so is the rest of my family

Play an instrument: Yes, flute and piccolo in Middle School



LAYER SIX:

In the past month…

Drank Alcohol: No

Smoked: No

Done a drug: No

Made out: Yes, but not as much as I would have liked

Gone on a date: I wouldn't call a hospital stay a date but it's the closest thing to one we have had in 4 months

Gone to the mall: No

Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No

Eaten sushi: No, I like my food cooked

Been on stage: I guess if you count the one at VBS

Been dumped: No

Gone skating: No

Made homemade cookies: Yes

Gone skinny dipping: No, well in my bath tub

Dyed your hair: No

Stolen anything: A kiss from my sleeping husband



LAYER SEVEN:

Ever…

Played a game that required removal of clothing: No

If so, was it mixed company:

Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: No, that would be hard since I don't drink

Been caught “doing something”: No

Been called a tease: Yes

Gotten beaten up: No

Shoplifted: Yes a candy when I was little and I had to take it back.

Changed who you were to fit in: You bet doesn't everyone



LAYER EIGHT:

Age you hope to be married: well I am married

Numbers and Names of Children: 4 girls, Hannah, Chloe, Abbygail, and Lily

Describe your Dream Wedding: well it didn't happen and let's leave it at that

How do you want to die: Very quickly and when I am very old

Where you want to go to college: Already done

What do you want to be when you grow up: I am grown up I guess

What country would you most like to visit: any where not at war and that has a view



LAYER NINE:

Number of people I could trust with my life: this question needs to be asked differently

Number of CDs that I own: not that many can you say ipod

Number of piercing: 2, 1 in each ear

Number of tattoos: 0 and it will not ever be different

Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: who knows

Number of scars on my body: 3 big ones and lots of little ones from burning myself

Number of things in my past that I regret: I would say 1 but if it didn't happen my life may not be where it is now!



YOUR TURN! If you decide to play…let me know cause I wanna read your 9 layers!

No comments: